Need a little boost in your financial journey? Sometimes you just need to work on your mindset. These positive money affirmations can help you improve your mindset and bring about financial abundance in your life.
In this post we look at the money affirmations that work for building positive money mindsets. They can help you let go of negative money beliefs and improve your financial habits.
If you’re someone that wants to overcome anxiety and improve your mindset then these money affirmations might work for you.
Want them in a relaxing format? Check out this money affirmations video with soothing music and repeated affirmations. Keep reading for the full list.
In this guide we look at what money affirmations are, how to use them, why they can help and share a list of many financial affirmations you can use that truly work.
What are money affirmations?
Many people use positive affirmations in the area of self-improvement to level up their confidence or self-esteem. These affirmations often help people change their mindset and achieve greater things in life.
Did you know using positive money affirmations can also shift your beliefs about money?
Many of us grow up with incorrect beliefs about money or negative feelings around financial abundance. These negative thought patterns are often built into our lives and not even recognized consciously.
Money affirmations can help change this.
These money affirmations can:
- build a more positive relationship with money
- manifest financial abundance (both money and other things)
- improve anxiety around spending money
- help correct negative money mindsets from the past
Money is necessary to survive and thrive in the world we live in. Wouldn’t you want to improve the relationship you have with money and bring about financial abundance to your life?
Applying money affirmations to your life might feel a bit strange at first, but for many people it leads to achieving big financial goals like paying off debt and building wealth.
I’ll be honest, I found many of them strange at first. But with any growth, the beginning is uncomfortable but builds a foundation for success.
Now let’s look at some money affirmations that work for manifesting financial abundance.
Money Affirmations For Abundance
Want to start building an abundance mindset in your life? Try out these money affirmations.
- Money flows to me easily.
- I am a money magnet.
- I love being a money magnet.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I attract wealth, abundance, and joy.
- I do great things with the abundance I receive.
- I have a healthy savings account.
- My income increases everyday.
- I am worthy of abundance.
- I am surrounded by abundance.
- There is always more where that came from.
- I am wealthy and successful
- I attract prosperity into my life.
- There are no limits to the money I attract.
- I love money for what it does for me.
- Money flows to me, through me and from me in abundance.
- I attract money quickly and easily.
- Money is energy and energy is an unlimited resource.
- I attain all the wealth and abundance I desire easily.
- Money pours into my life every day.
- I trust money is always coming to me.
- I receive money easily and effortlessly.
- Money is energy and I match the vibration of money.
- I breathe in abundance and breathe out what no longer serves me.
- I am open to money that comes to me for the highest good of all.
- Abundance surrounds me everywhere.
- I am rich beyond my imagination.
Affirmations For Financial Success
Do you feel like you want financial success but can’t achieve it? Turn around your mindset with these positive money affirmations.
- Success is always flowing to me.
- I am worthy of success.
- I attract opportunities for success.
- There are no limits to the success I achieve.
- I am a magnet for successful ideas.
- I am compensated richly for the good I do in this world.
- I learn lessons every day that bring me abundance and wealth.
Positive Money Affirmations For Mindset
How you think about money is your money mindset and for many of us it is very negative. Try to work on building a positive money mindset with these affirmations.
- I improve my relationship with money every day.
- I am mindful of building wealth in my life.
- My thoughts create my reality.
- I let go of my financial past and forgive myself for mistakes.
- I am open to new beliefs around money.
- I am ready for new abundance.
- I deserve abundance.
- My prosperity is inevitable.
- I am in control of my spending.
- Money allows me to live my dream life.
- I enjoy managing and investing my money.
- I am as wealthy as I want to be and have financial freedom.
Changing Your Relationship With Money
Using money affirmations is all about changing the relationship you have with money. Changing your conscious and subconscious thought patterns about money can improve your life.
It’s great to learn about personal finance and implement best practices while also improving your mindset with affirmations.
Without changing your relationship with money you will constantly fall into the same bad financial habits over and over.
While you use money affirmations daily you’ll want to also check in on your relationship with money. You can do this by asking yourself a few questions:
- What do I feel about my financial situation right now?
- Do I feel anxious or depressed about money?
- Does it feel like I will never succeed financially?
- Is money something I treat with respect?
- Do I feel guilty about spending money?
Often in the beginning of a financial journey you will have mostly negative answers to these questions.
Over time by using positive money affirmations you can change your answers to more positive ones. As you feel this happening you’ll see improvement in all areas of your financial life.
How To Use Money Affirmations
Building a routine in your day that includes using money affirmations is the best way to successfully use them. This will insure that you use them over and over and continue to build a positive mindset.
The most common way to use money affirmations is to simply repeat them. Over and over repeating the affirmation about money helps change your belief.
In theory your subconscious mind is reprogrammed by the repetition as you repeat the new belief.
Even if you don’t feel like they are working at first you will become more comfortable with the sayings over time.
Listening To Affirmations
Another great way to use money affirmations is to just listen to them. You can look them up on YouTube to play in the background or just record yourself repeating them over and over.
You can play them and listen actively or just listen in the background as you go about your daily activities.
Either way, listening is a great way to let your brain soak up the positive money affirmations you are trying to take in.
Money Affirmation Routines
A common way to use affirmations is to build them into an existing routine like bedtime. This is when you are often relaxed and in a more suggestible state when affirmations can take hold.
Your routine would look something like this:
- Lay down and close your eyes (give yourself at least 5 minutes before desired bedtime).
- Visualize a future version of yourself that is good with money and succesful.
- Repeat 3-5 financial abundance affirmations:
- I AM WORTHY OF ABUNDANCE
- I AM SURROUNDED BY ABUNDANCE
- I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY ABUNDANCE
- Continue your visualization while remembering your future you is full of and grateful for abundance. Visualize your dreams that came true in this future vision of yourself.
This is just one way to use affirmations successfully in your life.
There are other ways you can research and test out to find the most effective method for yourself, whether it’s writing out your affirmations for money and success or just repeating them while driving to work.
Resources For Financial Abundance
These financial affirmations will help you start changing your money mindset but sometimes you want to really dive deep.
In that case you can delve deep into learning financial abundance and improving your relationship with money by reading the following books.
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Abundance Book
"Think and Grow Rich" is a motivational personal development book written by Napoleon Hill. The philosophy taught in the book can help people grow financial abundance, succeed in work and improve their lives.
I earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
This classic book introduces readers to a 40-day prosperity plan which points out to readers what "money" really is and teaches a six-step program which shows them how to free their minds from limiting beliefs.
I earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
Keep Growing Financially
Have you used money affirmations to improve your money mindset? Let me know!
Positive money affirmations are just one part of the puzzle. You still need to learn about personal finance and how money works.
Here are a few started guides and resources to learn more about money:
- 10 Ways To Take Control Of Your Finances
- 5 Ways to Simplify Your Finances
- 111 Quotes To Motivate Your Debt Free Journey
- 10 Tips To Pay Off Debt
- Pennies Not Perfection YouTube channel (follow my own financial journey!)
Mary is the founder of Pennies Not Perfection where she shares her journey to build wealth through online income. She quit her day job in 2021 after she paid off her debt and doubled her 9-5 salary.
Mary's favorite free financial tool is Personal Capital. She uses their free tools to track net worth and work toward to financial freedom.
Her favorite investment platform is M1 Finance, where she built a custom portfolio for free with no fees. She shares her portfolio growth and savings progress every month on YouTube.