Do you want to get a sign up bonus for using a grocery app to save money? Fetch Rewards is an awesome way to save money on groceries and very easy to use. Let’s look at how to add a referral code on Fetch Rewards to get a bonus when you start!
How To Use Fetch Rewards Referral Code
Signing up for Fetch Rewards is easy!
In this video tutorial I show you how to use sign up for a Fetch Rewards account and use a referral code. This referral code will give you points that you can use to get free gift cards to your favorite stores.
This Fetch Rewards tutorial video shows:
- how to open a new account on the Fetch Rewards app
- where to enter this referral code (MV7RR) on the Fetch Rewards app
- how to scan your first receipt in the Fetch Rewards apps to get points
Please note: You must enter the referral code before scanning your first receipt in order to get the sign up bonus points. If you scan a receipt before you enter a referral code then you will not get the referral bonus points.
How To Sign Up & Add A Referral Code On Fetch Rewards
- In the App store search for Fetch Rewards
- Download the app
- Open the Fetch Rewards app on your phone
- Click sign up with email button
- Enter personal info for your account details
- Click the orange sign up button
- Enter your birthday & gender
- Enter your phone number & state
- Tap the “Start saving” button next
- Click “Okay” or “Maybe later” to enable notifications
- Click “Okay” or “Maybe later” to enable location notifications
- Enter referral code MV7RR in the box
- Click the “Enter code” button
- To get your free points you will need to scan a receipt (points are rewarded after your first scan)
- Skip through the intro slide to go to the home screen
- Click the orange camera icon at the bottom right corner
- Grab any grocery receipt you have within the last 14 days
- Line up the receipt with the lines on screen
- Click the orange camera icon in the center of the screen
- Your receipt will upload while you wait
- Your points will automatically be added to your account
And that’s how you sign up for a Fetch Rewards account and start off with enough points to redeem your first gift card!
Want more? Read: How To Use Fetch Rewards For Beginners
How to Add A Referral Code On Fetch Rewards When Already Signed In
The most common question I get on my Fetch Rewards video is some variation of this question:
- How do I redeem it when I already logged in?
- How to I use the referral code if I already made my account?
The easiest way to redeem the referral code on Fetch Rewards is when you first sign up. However, it is possible to still add a referral code even if you have created the account.
If you skip the chance to enter upon signing up, here’s how to redeem it after:
- tap on the Me tab
- select Refer a friend
- then entering code MV7RR.
- You MUST do the referral code before scanning your first receipt. If you scan a receipt before entering a referral code then you will not get the bonus points.
That’s how you enter it after signing up! You still have to do it before scanning any receipts, so if you have signed up and scanned receipts you are no longer eligible to get a referral code bonus.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code
This referral code will get you bonus points to use towards free gift cards when you use it upon signing up.
Fetch Rewards regularly changes the amount that new members can get but you’ll at least get bonus points for using the code!
You will enter the code when you sign up as shown in the video above. You have to enter the code before scanning your first receipt to get the free points.
Learn more about Fetch Rewards in my review here.
Earn More Points On Fetch Rewards
Wnat to earn even more points on Fetch Rewards?
Besides the referral bonus when you sign up for a new account there are multiple ways to earn more points.
Some of the ways you can earn points with Fetch Rewards include:
- scanning receipts
- buying participating items
- completing special offers
- referring your friends to Fetch Rewards
There are even more ways to earn points since I filmed the video above!
Fetch Rewards FAQ
Below are some of the questions I often get asked on videos about the Fetch Rewards app referral code program.
Are there any Fetch Rewards hacks to earn points fast?
Unfortunately there are not glitches or ways to cheat the system that you should use. Sometimes people will promote a “glitch” or “hack” to earn points fast on Fetch Rewards but these will often get your account banned and you will not be able to redeem gift cards.
What’s the Fetch Rewards Referral code?
Fetch referral code MV7RR will get you bonus points when you download the app and enter this referral code.
How much are points worth?
Every 1,000 points on Fetch Rewards is equal to $1. For each 1,000 points you earn by scanning receipts or referring friends to the app you will get $1 of gift cards.
What can I do with Fetch Rewards points?
You can redeem Fetch Rewards points in the app in exchange for gift cards to hundreds of businesses. My personal favorites are Target, Amazon, and Starbucks gift cards.
You can start redeeming gift cards for as little as 3,000 points for a $3 gift card.
How can you get paid from Fetch Rewards?
Fetch Rewards does not pay out in cash. They only offer gift card rewards but there are many different ways to redeem gift cards on Fetch Rewards and dozens of different companies.
Mary is the founder of Pennies Not Perfection where she shares her journey to build wealth through online income. She quit her day job in 2021 after she paid off her debt and doubled her 9-5 salary.
Mary's favorite free financial tool is Personal Capital. She uses their free tools to track net worth and work toward to financial freedom.