Sale Samurai is a data analytics and keyword research tool for Etsy sellers. It helps you to skyrocket your Etsy sales with useful data and tools. In this Sale Samurai review we look at what it is, what it does, and who should use it.
Sale Samurai's powerful AI driven keyword tools help you find and implement long tail keywords that bring in Etsy traffic and generate more sales.
For a 20% discount on Sale Samurai use my code penniesnotperfection.
What Is Sale Samurai?
Sale Samurai is a data analytics and keyword research tool for Etsy sellers that shows you how to skyrocket your Etsy sales.
Over 1,000 eCommerce sellers use it with more signing up every day.
Sale Samurai gives you the insights and analytics needed to skyrocket your sales on Etsy. It does this by giving you a clear overview of what’s working in your shop, where to find more customers, and how to boost revenue.
The powerful tools included allow you to discover long tail keywords that Etsy shoppers are using to make their purchases. You will discover the search volume behind the keywords that are leading to sales in other shops.
Armed with this keyword research data along with average shipping days, price distribution, and long tail keyword ideas, you can optimize your Etsy listings to increase your sales success.
If you choose to use Sale Samurai you can click my affiliate link to support this review.
What Sale Samurai Does
Sale Samurai does the following things for Etsy sellers:
- It analyzes all of your products and tells you which ones are profitable and which aren’t.
- Sale Samurai tells you what keywords people are searching for that your products aren’t ranking for (but should be).
- It shows what best sellers are doing with regards to pricing, views per products, and likes to their Etsy shop.
- Sale Samurai gives you ideas for new products to create and sell based on what is selling well in your niche.
- The tools provided give you the ability to edit your Etsy listings for improved SEO success.
- Sale Samurai uploader tools allows sellers to upload and connect with Print On Demand services to increase their listings and make more sales.
- The chrome extension provides immediate data while you are browsing Etsy.
All of this information provided gives your shop an edge.
With these things you’ll find the results grow your Etsy shop via search traffic and increased profitability.
Who Should Use Sale Samurai?
Sale Samurai is a great tool for Etsy sellers who want to increase their sales.
SaleSamurai is for you if:
- You want to find out which of your products are selling the best and which ones aren’t worth your time. Sale Samurai shows you exactly what’s working in your Etsy shop. Then you can focus on promoting those winning items and stop wasting time with underperforming products.
- You want more customers but don’t know where to find them. Sale Samurai’s “Keyword Research” tool tells you exactly which keywords people are searching for on Etsy that your products aren’t ranking for, so you can fill in the gaps and start getting traffic from those searches.
- You want to increase your revenue but don’t know how. Sale Samurai gives you ideas for new products to create and sell as well. With Sale Samurai, you’ll never run out of ideas for new products to test and sell.
Using the tools provided inside SaleSamurai you can gather insights that will help you reach the right people and increase your sales.
How Can I Use Sale Samurai?
Now that we know a little bit about Sale Samurai, let’s look at how you can use it.
Here are a few of the things you can do with Sale Samurai:
- research long tail keywords for your Etsy listings
- analyze volume and conversion data behind keywords
- apply keywords to your listings with Etsy SEO guidance
- connect with uploading tools to speed up your process on additional listings
These are the main ways you can use Sale Samurai but there are additional tools and ways as well. They also continue to add new tools and features that can help your Etsy shop.
Sale Samurai In Action
Let’s look at Sale Samurai in action and see how it can be used to find keywords and even brainstorm new product ideas.
Let’s take an example from the Sale samurai dashboard: Sale samurai tells us which products are getting sales and what keywords people are searching for each month.
With this data you can adjust your keywords on listings to bring in more traffic.
Sale samurai gives you ideas for new products to create and sell based on what is selling well in your niche. You can check what shops in your niche are making lots of sales and which products are the top sellers.
With any product you have to consider the pricing to determine if it is worth using or not.
Remember that no software is worth paying for if you won’t use it enough to get the value out of it!
SaleSamurai has two pricing plans:
- $9.99 per month
- $99.99 per year
With my discount code penniesnotperfection you are able to get 20% off for the life of your account.
Each option comes with a 3 day trial so you are able to cancel within three days and not waste any money if you’re unable to get value out of Sale Samurai.
Most people choose the monthly plan so they can also choose to cancel at any time. You may only need to use Sale Samurai for a couple months while you are researching product keywords, setting up your shop, or brainstorming ideas. You could use it for those purposes and always cancel later!
Use this link or discount code penniesnotperfection for 20% off either plan!
Sale Samurai Reviews
I’ve used Sale Samurai and found it beneficial but I’m always curious about what other people have to say about their experience.
Here are a few reviews and comments about SaleSamurai from around the web:
- “Yep, I started using Sale Samurai last month, and it has helped a lot. Not that my sales increased dramatically because of it, but I sure as hell have been selling more more I ever did before. Lol. So, if we’re looking at % of increment in sales alone, I’d say that it’s been very helpful for me.” via reddit
- “I like Sale Samurai the most. It shows me the search volume next to the keywords in the Etsy search and I don’t need to go to another site, it’s so fast and helpful.” via reddit
Surprisingly there were not a ton of reviews for Sale Samurai online but I’m hoping people continue to add more. If you’d like to contribute, feel free to leave a comment on this post with your experience.
Sale Samurai Pros & Cons
Sale Samurai has pros and cons just like any other software you choose to use for your business.
Sale Samura Pros
Here are a few of the pros to using Sale Samurai:
- Simple to use. Of all the Etsy keywords research tools I’ve tried, this is one of the simplest. This doesn’t mean it is not powerful but it gives sellers the chance to benefit from the very first day of use.
- Provides actionable insights. With any tool you use you want to make sure you are able to take action and create changes (the main change being more sales). The data you gather from using Sale Samurai provides data you can take action on and improve your Etsy shop listings.
- Dedicated to Etsy sellers. One huge pro for this tool is that it is focused only on Etsy. Many other keyword research tools include Google, YouTube, etc. and act as an all in one SEO tool. Sale Samurai’s focus on Etsy gives it an edge as the tool to use for Etsy sellers.
No review is complete without acknowledging the imperfections of a product. This Sale Samurai review would be remiss to skip over the downfalls of the product.
Sale Samurai Cons
I believe Sale Samurai can be a helpful tool in assisting Etsy sellers but it does have some downsides as well.
Here are a few cons to using Sale Samurai:
- Keywords volume is estimated. Etsy API does not release it’s search data to third party sources so the actual keyword volume is an estimate. Sale Samurai can accurately track and compile things like number or sales and shipping days but the keyword volume is not directly from Etsy.
- There is no free plan. With no free option, the cost could be prohibitive to new sellers. If you haven’t made a sale yet it is hard to invest in a monthly expense. You can try it for a couple months and quit but even $20 or $30 can feel like a lot when you have no revenue.
- Only works with keywords. Keywords are incredibly important to Etsy SEO, but it’s not the only thing sellers should improve. Sale Samurai currently does not optimize photos or other listing elements.
Sale Samurai Review Recap
The Sale Samurai tool is an extremely valuable resource for any Etsy seller wanting to increase their sales.
This Sale Samurai review is a positive one because it’s a tool I’ve personally used to improve Etsy listings. I also enjoyed the product so much that I joined the affiliate program and earn commissions for referrals.
Not only does it give you a clear overview of what’s working in your shop, but it also tells you where to find more customers and how to boost revenue.
With Sale Samurai, you’ll have all the data you need to make informed decisions about your Etsy shop and take it to the next level.
If you are ready to try out Sale Samurai, click this link and use code penniesnotperfection for 20% off!
Mary is the founder of Pennies Not Perfection where she shares her journey to build wealth through online income. She quit her day job in 2021 after she paid off her debt and doubled her 9-5 salary.
Mary's favorite free financial tool is Personal Capital. She uses their free tools to track net worth and work toward to financial freedom.