Got questions but can’t afford to spend the time searching through the overwhelming sea of information and opinions out there for dependable answers? I give away a ton of free information and ideas every week on my blog and YouTube channel, but sometimes you might want specific advice for your situation. I have gotten several requests to “pick my brain” with specific questions and I just don’t have time to answer everyone without eating into my time creating content or being with my family.
Enter: a Pick My Brain Session!
What It Is
Pick My Brain Sessions are single private one-on-one sessions that are super flexible where you can pick my brain on anything you want to know. This is a place for brainstorming, quick fixes, suggestions on direction, and straightforward advice. You can work personally with me to resolve a specific financial issue in your life or talk through creating an online income.
Pick My Brain session includes:
- one hour session to ask me anything related to your personal finances
- recording of the session you can return to after the call
- one follow email with any clarifications or follow up responses
- privacy of session and I will not share any information about you with anyone
Money topics we can discuss*:
- hitting financial goals
- expense tracking
- debt payoff strategy
- troubleshooting a money decision
Topics related to online business I can help you with:
- digital product creation
- YouTube – making videos, tools, growing a channel
- making money on YouTube as a small channel
- blogging / creating a blog
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- setting up an Etsy shop
- setting up a Shopify shop
- affiliate marketing ideas
- sounding board for your ideas
Setting It Up
So, if you want to pick my brain, it’s very simple to set up a brain picking session:
- Order this product and confirm payment.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org once your payment has gone through.
- We will select a time for your session.
- You can send any questions upfront. We can typically cover a couple different questions.
*Please note that I am NOT a financial planner, therefore, I do not give specific investing advice on what stocks to buy. I can, however, educate you on how investing works and recommend investing platforms you can use.